Toby Veal (much needed positive news)

I would not be suprise to see Reco battle Burgess for his position next season and Santil, Skeen and Veal battling for the PF spot. Of course if Sanders leaves then we will see more changes. Santil can play the center spot if need be. Once again we should have lots of options.

Do we know anything else regarding his knee injury?

If they have a sports information department, I imagine that someone officially representing the Ramnation could call down there to see.

It's not like this guy is coming in with a stud reputation, but he should be a valuable piece to the puzzle. I hope that he is okay.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/state- ... ewart.html

Stewart expects Veal to play in the state tournament opener after missing the second half against Chipola and all of the Gulf Coast game due to a knee injury. Stewart said Veal’s condition is improving, but he likely won’t compete in any drills in practice involving contact.

G-Man said:
Do we know anything else regarding his knee injury?

If they have a sports information department, I imagine that someone officially representing the Ramnation could call down there to see.

It's not like this guy is coming in with a stud reputation, but he should be a valuable piece to the puzzle. I hope that he is okay.

Back