US v. Brazil

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
If we lose it's because Bradley isn't playing. ( ;) )

3-1 USA.

if we lose, its because we didnt show up AT ALL in the second half and let Brazil take their shots...

...oops. :oops: :oops:

consciouschokingadultstep1_L.jpg

Tough tough loss...I wouldn't say we choked. Just got tired, a little lazy...and that is ALL a team like Brazil needs to come back. Brazil's 1st goal was the real killer. Came out early before we got any flow and stuck it in our ear. Howard was still the Man of the Match in my eyes, as he played light's out for most of the game. We also caught a break on that No Goal call that was clearly IN the goal.
Regardless, the big prize occurs in 11 months, and we've served notice that we're not gonna just roll over and be glad we were there.

Half-baked Mcbride said:
Tough tough loss...I wouldn't say we choked. Just got tired, a little lazy...and that is ALL a team like Brazil needs to come back. Brazil's 1st goal was the real killer. Came out early before we got any flow and stuck it in our ear. Howard was still the Man of the Match in my eyes, as he played light's out for most of the game. We also caught a break on that No Goal call that was clearly IN the goal.
Regardless, the big prize occurs in 11 months, and we've served notice that we're not gonna just roll over and be glad we were there.

excellent post. that's how I saw it, also.

Back