VCU Basketball Supports Our Community

Just wanted to post some larger pics.
MBJ coming back to still do his thing for the RVA community.
LOVE IT.

Fw2-YBMd-X0-AAy-Tl-O.jpg

Fw2-YBL5-WYAAj-Ez-A.jpg

Fw2-YBL2-WIAEQu-Ul.jpg
Fw2-YBL5-Ww-AAy-DWS.jpg

so......I guessI am surprised to see Brown-Jones in the picture. Seems like there is a story that needs to expounded upon. Good to see him doing good work but curious how it came about
And maybe he didn’t hate it here as some have said? I had to look at several pictures and zoom in. I was surprised to see him, too.

And maybe he didn’t hate it here as some have said? I had to look at several pictures and zoom in. I was surprised to see him, too.
It's actually borderline shocking to see him, and I hope we get the story behind it. He doesn't live here during the offseason as far as I know.

Reactions: SWV
so......I guessI am surprised to see Brown-Jones in the picture. Seems like there is a story that needs to expounded upon. Good to see him doing good work but curious how it came about
I would certainly have liked to see how he'd look with Odom at the helm.

This event was in Roanoke, just a little ride up US 220 from Greensboro, NC. It is great to see MBJ doing good things in the community. It doesn't surprise me that he is doing it with some VCU players and former players. The bonds are still there.
What would anyone here estimate is the percentage of teams which still carry on like this with former/grad players?

The answer is really simple, MBJ was there because we asked him to be, he attended last year and loved it. Just because a player leaves VCU doesn't mean we end our relationship with them.

The answer is really simple, MBJ was there because we asked him to be, he attended last year and loved it. Just because a player leaves VCU doesn't mean we end our relationship with them.
Certainly agree on the relationships lasting. Glad we thought enough of him to invite him again

Back