VCU Basketball Wikipedia Page

Pavarotti

Nation Donor
Insider
I was thinking that between the historians on this board, and the computer geeks, we could flesh out this page a little bit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VCU_Rams_m ... basketball

Specifically, I'd like a section on RPI history, Len Creech, the transitional years, Franklin St/Coliseum. It's full of info from Capel-on, but very little other than records for prior years.

Perhaps we could get some historians to write sections on here, and then the computer savvy could post it to the page?

speaking of computer geeks, I'm starting a personal digital archive of all televised VCU games from here on out.

Did you read the opening paragraph? Shouldn't it be edited? I suspect a Monarch usurped the web page. :?

swimmer said:
Did you read the opening paragraph? Shouldn't it be edited? I suspect a Monarch usurped the web page. :?

Fixed, and found that Hassel4Prez was the user who made the change.

xjohnx said:
swimmer said:

Fixed, and found that Hassel4Prez was the user who made the change.

Hassel I'm very dissapointed in you. And to think some of us actually kind of liked you. You are going to have to earn back our trust.

Hassel wrote...

and is constantly made into ODU's lambs for slaughter. They claim to have a first round draft pick, but he is constantly dominated by one Gerald Lee of Old Dominion. He is sad

What a sad sack of poop he must be. Seriously, what kind of idiot does this kind of stuff?

I am going to LMAO when they get sacked in the first round. They have one good OOC road win this year - - when a clearly overrated G'town decided to play them in an middle school gym. There is no way they are going to beat a decent team away from the Ted Constipation Center. Is there any doubt that they are the sports fan dregs of society?

Oh calm down. It was all in good fun...

Don't act like you guys didn't take little jabs. All in good fun!

Good luck in the NIT and hopefully you win the whole darn thing. You guys return everyone and will probably be the faves even if Larry leaves.

Haha it's okay...he's having fun. After being in the CBI and CIT the last two years (both first-year made up tournaments each year they played), this is new territory for him. Let him have some fun. :lol: I actually laughed when I read it.

Larry has gotten the better of Gerald many more times than Lee has Sanders. Lee did it the last 2 times when it counted though. 26 points on 10-13 shooting speaks for himself. He completely outperformed Sanders the last two games, first for the CAA regular season, and then for the CAA title (the semi was the championship game, just like it was last year between VCU-ODU).

Lee will have a nice career in Europe and Larry will be laughing all the way to the bank and going to the NBA. Both great players for their respective teams.

Back