VCU Lid

vcu70

Elite Member
Did anyone ever find out where Leo DiCaprio got his VCU hat and which game he's coming to?

vcu70 said:
Did anyone ever find out where Leo DiCaprio got his VCU hat and which game he's coming to?

I don't know where he got his, but I got mine at Lids. I'm pretty sure they're at most of them in the area, but for sure at the short pump one. They've been around for a couple of years now and is a lot better looking than the wack ones at the bookstore.

VCU lids has always been a bur in my side. My first year at VCU 1999-2000 the bookstore had great fitted hats! Not that flex fit crap, one size fits all my a$$. They were actual sized, fitted hats, and and since I have a rather large nogin, size 8 ive been stuck hatless ever since. (and if you know me, you know I am very rarely sans hat) Its a sad thing :(

And yes before people say it, XL flex fits, if you can even find them, still only stretch to 7 and 7/8 size, and even then there tight. They don't reach an 8 with flex fits!

Being that lids does custom hats, maybe one of you lawyer types can help me out. Can I bring them in a VCU design and have them make it for me on a blank shell?

You can get custom hats at some of those mall vendor carts... I don't remember where, but I've definitely seen them.

Back