VCU Media Mentions

That...isn't good. I really hope this doesn't mean all our players hit the portal when the season ends.
honestly......it is what it is. I still stand by the fact that our approach forward will be Richmond local, International and Transfer Portal. It will all work out in the end. I know you can find examples on each side of the coin but lets take Freddie Dillone who would have been considered a monster snag at the time. The word was he really liked VCU and would have come but Tenn coughed up serious coin. So far it look's like VCU came out ahead. He was a RS last year and has only played in 13 of the 26 games this year avg less than 7 min and less than 3pts. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the portal this year or next.

honestly......it is what it is. I still stand by the fact that our approach forward will be Richmond local, International and Transfer Portal. It will all work out in the end. I know you can find examples on each side of the coin but lets take Freddie Dillone who would have been considered a monster snag at the time. The word was he really liked VCU and would have come but Tenn coughed up serious coin. So far it look's like VCU came out ahead. He was a RS last year and has only played in 13 of the 26 games this year avg less than 7 min and less than 3pts. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the portal this year or next.
Hmm. Unable to crack the rotation at Tennessee doesn't necessarily mean he can't play, although the P6 starter diaspora from last year might beg to differ. Imagine liking VCU means most of his potential connections to the school are in Pennsylvania now, but I wouldn't be upset if Odom kicked his tires.

What will be, will be. Every girl who ever kicked me to the curb, I deserved it and/or they had good personal reasons, though some of those times it took time for me to figure out why it happened. Don't give them reasons and it likely won't happen.

What will be, will be. Every girl who ever kicked me to the curb, I deserved it and/or they had good personal reasons, though some of those times it took time for me to figure out why it happened. Don't give them reasons and it likely won't happen.
It's hard to keep 13 college kids happy but I do agree that we will end up with a team that wants to be here

Back