VCU Media Mentions

Oh, I am sure of it as well...but I still would rather he focus on his game, and his studies, over a podcast.
I'm sure you spend every waking moment of your life at your job and tending to your spouse/family. There's just no way you waste a single second of your day on a hobby you enjoy like... I dunno... scrolling through RN forums 🙄 let the man do his podcast lol

I'm sure you spend every waking moment of your life at your job and tending to your spouse/family. There's just no way you waste a single second of your day on a hobby you enjoy like... I dunno... scrolling through RN forums 🙄 let the man do his podcast lol
I said what I said. You don't like it? Too bad. My opinion is mine. Also, College BBall aint a job, don't get it twisted. You know what is tho? The NBA or playing overseas. You know how you get there?

Also, as someone mentioned, he runs an AAU league. That's a hobby. How many college athletes have a podcast? Do a podcast if you want, but that takes away time from possibly his dream. If it's not his dream, then okay. If he wants to do a podcast to wind down, that's okay too but I said what I said because I want our team to be better at the 4/5, and for him to be better.

Who knew the Dakotas take ball so seriously?
NDSU has been fairly okay, although they weren't a D1 school for about 80 years (they left what is now D1 in 1926 and didn't return until 2005) - if you include all that time they weren't in D1, their win percentage is about 55.5%, which doesn't make the list.

South Dakota State has been pretty decent for a Summit League team, but they've only been D1 since 2005. Still, they've made 7 NCAA tournaments and despite not winning any games, they played some really good teams pretty close. If you include their non-D1 history that goes back to 1903, their win percentage is about 59.2%, which is pretty good but still doesn't make the list.

Back