VCU Sex Club?

you guys missed one heck of an orgy tonight.

ok, i kid, i kid.

Fliers on Virginia Commonwealth University's campus advertising a meeting for a brand-new "VCU Sex Club" has prompted some questions and stirred some interest.

"We thought it could be interesting," said VCU student Laura Sena, who saw the flier while visiting Monroe Park.

mr. sena: "pack yer bags, laura. you're comin' home."

buckwheat said:
Fliers on Virginia Commonwealth University's campus advertising a meeting for a brand-new "VCU Sex Club" has prompted some questions and stirred some interest.

"We thought it could be interesting," said VCU student Laura Sena, who saw the flier while visiting Monroe Park.

Seriously, nothing worse than find out your daughter is interested in getting piped out on the news

Mercury said:
buckwheat said:

Seriously, nothing worse than find out your daughter is interested in getting piped out on the news

Perhaps on a girls gone wild commercial?

or on your morning visit for legs and eggs?

swimmer said:
Found this article on Fox showing some interesting college courses one can "indulge" themselves with while enjoying their youth. You know, back in the late 70's, VCU has a waiting list to attend VCU Human Sexuality course. It was a quite interesting course. Enjoy :D

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/us/200 ... urses-fall

VCU still has a waiting list for that course. It's the first to fill up every year.

Yeah, I remember that Human Sexuality course. Never took it, but knew plenty who did and the stories were pretty wild.

What made the course so good was Dr Diana(sp)...very funny

Ramdog said:
What made the course so good was Dr Diana(sp)...very funny

I took it with Daphne Rankin, my understanding was that she really took the course to new levels and was actually one of the best classes on Human Sexuality in the country.

I guess it's been nearly 30 years since I aced that course. I remembered it was taught in one of those "round" classrooms in the Hibbs building. Makes me wonder who was Hibbs.

(and don't cue Bighorn.) :lol:

Back