VCU @SLU #2 in-game

We look like a bunch of girls out there right now. Turnovers, stumbling all over the place, getting shots blocked.

Just found a bar with in Schenectady, NY. Stopped at two, called 8 to find one with HD Net.

darn, we looked comical at times in the first half. But those boys blew their wad in the first half too - - we are going to come back and beat them.

weird streaky game... bad, then gangbusters for a while, then like keystone cops

Well, we started the game with a 9 point deficit, and that's what we're looking at now at halftime. SLU went on a 17-4 run after we went up 20-16. Let's turn the tables on the halftime deficit tonight and come storming back. Larry needs to get his head on straight!

sitting in the local buffalo wild wings by myself with my daughters computer complete with Hannah Montana skin cover. BUT I am watching the game :) :)

if we play just slightly better in the second half, we win.

we are playing like crap right now, though! C'mon rams.

We make fun of the CBI, but when the NCAA goes to 96 the CBI is going to be the new NIT - - all games televised. LMAO - - their guy is talking about it now!

If we lose tonight, how do the guys respond on Friday? I really don't want to think about it...

Rambunctious said:
We make fun of the CBI, but when the NCAA goes to 96 the CBI is going to be the new NIT - - all games televised. LMAO - - their guy is talking about it now!

NCAA will never goto 96

northernvatiger said:
If we lose tonight, how do the guys respond on Friday? I really don't want to think about it...

honestly we are playing our absolute worst possible right now larry has 3 fouls and 0 points at the half and brad and nixon also with 0 and yet we are only down by 9 .. not too worried IF we lose but game aint over yet

Rambunctious said:

You don't think that the NIT will just pick up the CBI/CIT teams and leave them with nothing?

We are playing our typical road game. The only problem is that we usually play this way in the 2nd half. Now we are playing it in the 1st half. If we don't shape up, this is going to get very ugly, very quickly. Larry is completly ineffective in this game except for his unique ability to foul

Back