VCU vs Oklahoma: NBA Scouts Dream

xjohnx

Original Gangster
Elite Member
At last count, there are 14 scouts scheduled to watch the Rams/Sooners on the 21st.

14 SCOUTS?! That is awesome stuff. :)

Larry is gonna have a monster game and those who don't already know who he is will be introduced to the Larry Sanders show on the 21st.

John start calling these guys and telling them that the game has been canceled. Tell them they are welcome to come back any time in 2010-11 to see Larry in person.

xjohnx said:
At last count, there are 14 scouts scheduled to watch the Rams/Sooners on the 21st.

They won't be wasting their time. This is the start of something big for Larry.

Maybe Gerald Lee can attend the game to meet some NBA scouts.

Mercury said:
Hopefully they can get this bad boy on TV somewhere

Does anyone know if ESPN will schedule this game on TV at a later point or is the ESPN TV schedule final?

Mistachill said:

I hear the Kings are looking for somebody to man the ticket booth

Mercury said:
Mistachill said:

I hear the Kings are looking for somebody to man the ticket booth

He'd need a green card.

Mistachill said:

Since Larry will be in the house, I'm assuming Lee will be wearing his ankle brace.

For reference, the most scouts we had last year for Eric was 5-6.

We had 4 in attendance at the VUU game alone.

xjohnx said:
For reference, the most scouts we had last year for Eric was 5-6.

We had 4 in attendance at the VUU game alone.

While a lot of them will want to see Larry and likely this game because he will be playing against a major college...they are almost certainly there to see Willie Warren as well. Other Oklahoma prospects may be Crocker (a fringe 2nd rounder), freshmen Keith "Tiny" Gallon and Tommy Mason-Griffin who both have pro potential. Should be a HECK of a game. 14 scouts at a game is unheard of at this level...and 4 scouts came to watch an exhibition against a D2 school?! Larry must have some redeeming qualities methinks contrary to what our friends down 64 think. :lol:

Back