xjohnx

Original Gangster
Elite Member
Yet again, amazing work.

Sanders - "It's my opinion that we have the best front court in the league."
Skeen - "Some other team said that, I can't remember who it was."

:lol:

Most hilarious part of the video:

Larry: "This is a credit to Jamie Skeen and Terrance Saintil that in my opinion we have the best frontcourt in the league, so I just want to add that."
Jamie: "Somebody else said that too didn't they? What team was that?"
Larry: "I can't remember."
Jamie: "Oh ok."
Joey: "It was them."

:lol:

I really like that you guys moved down the court after the half to catch second half action close-up

how the heck did we follow the Rams before Ramnation...great job

VCUBeatsduke said:
Simply outstanding... :D

VCUBeatsduke

What he said...you guys are the envy of the CAA from a production quality standpoint. I don' think there are even any competitors to speak of. 8-)

BAFanVCU said:
districtballer said:
VCUBeatsduke said:
Simply outstanding... :D

VCUBeatsduke

What he said...you guys are the envy of the CAA from a production quality standpoint. I don' think there are even any competitors to speak of. 8-)

I'd love for that to change. I wouldn't think of it as competition but it would do a lot for the CAA for all teams to have something like Ram Nation.

Agreed. Hopefully the rest of the CAA teams get something like this going. You guys are top notch.

But... that would require talented, intelligent, motivated and creative alumni. Where else but VCU would you find that in the CAA?

Sometimes said:
But... that would require talented, intelligent, motivated and creative alumni. Where else but VCU would you find that in the CAA?

10 points for Sometimes.

Back