Vince Williams - NBA Thread

Mine as well. Who is suiting up?
A G league team with the exception of 2 on real contracts,

The onscreen graphic they just put up showing all injuries is extensive to say the least.

The Celtics just did a pretty amazing tribute to Marcus Smart just now, many in the crowd holding up we love you we miss you tshirts dedicated to him.

We're watching anyways, wanna see what a team with nothing to lose, and individually everything to prove is capable of doing (and it's not so terrible so far despite off shooting they're rebounding at a high clip) and one commentator flexing his Boston accent is calling Gilyard, Gilyahd. I found an online https://www.accenterator.com/boston.php and they pretty much nail it.

Gilyard is out here taking Grizzlies on a 18-1 run in the fourth to cut a massive lead to 10. Quite a few nice 3s.

The game was not that close as the score indicated. The knicks were up by as many as 40 and Brunson juked VWJ's socks off o several occasions in the first half..unfortunately

The game was not that close as the score indicated. The knicks were up by as many as 40 and Brunson juked VWJ's socks off o several occasions in the first half..unfortunately

A very shorthanded Grizzlies began a comeback run in the 4th which even the commentators said had the Knicks and their fans nervous. It was a commendable effort. Divincenzo went on a last minute tear to get The Knicks comfortably out of reach.

Too close for comfort for me as a Knicks fan! (though never 40, they did lead by 27 or 28 in the 3rd)

Really gritty teams. Cool to watch. Grizzlies gonna be something next year.

BTW, it's still crazy to see Vince guarding the best player on the other team. He's getting incredible experience....and respect from everybody.

Back