Vince Williams - NBA Thread

The game was not that close as the score indicated. The knicks were up by as many as 40 and Brunson juked VWJ's socks off o several occasions in the first half..unfortunately

That is not true. This game was a blow out but the Grizz stuck with it. The game wasn’t decided until the last 2-3 minutes. It was that close at the end.

Brunson is a great offensive player, Vince played him well. He wasn’t juked out of his shoes and Vince gave him some work as well.

They're the NBA underdogs, for sure. But they're not rolling over to any team for a stomach pet. It's like they've got nothing to lose but so much of the team being made up of G leaguers on minimal deals, The Grizzlies have everything to prove. They're not perfect, but get this- they're fast, extra gritty, very physical, and defensively intense causing fits for whoever they play, they make every team adjust and adjust to compensate, and they do not give up or ever look intimidated or defeated. Kat and I find it quite exciting, win or lose. We'd prefer a win, but honestly watch this team and you'll see from tip til the clock hits 0.0, fight, fight, fight.

They're the NBA underdogs, for sure. But they're not rolling over to any team for a stomach pet. It's like they've got nothing to lose but so much of the team being made up of G leaguers on minimal deals, The Grizzlies have everything to prove. They're not perfect, but get this- they're fast, extra gritty, very physical, and defensively intense causing fits for whoever they play, they make every team adjust and adjust to compensate, and they do not give up or ever look intimidated or defeated. Kat and I find it quite exciting, win or lose. We'd prefer a win, but honestly watch this team and you'll see from tip til the clock hits 0.0, fight, fight, fight.
when they have everyone back they will be really good

Vinces gets a mention from JJ Redick in his interview with Luka Doncic! When JJ says Vince is really good Luka says yeah in agreement.

Last edited:
Other than the Grizz and the Clips I wouldn't care about that association. Playoffs I watch more. It's a different game than college basketball and thank God so. Makes me think would what Bones would do with Memphis and VW!

Besides Vince setting OFF The Stu when that past/present player video comes on the screen...
Vince is indeed a MFin JEDI.
The Force is with him.

5th on NBA's most improved list.

llll.png

it’s nice seeing both Vince and Coby near the top of that list. I’m a big Coby fan and Bradford Burgess used to work him out a lot when he was coaching with the Bulls.
He's truly aligned with some great company up there atop that list, wow.

Back