WALK-ON PLAYER OR PLAYERS

Is Hinton our only walk-on that we have at VCU at this time?

I think he will be a valuable insurance policy big player especially if Skeen plays some 3 this season.

from what i have heard I believe gerard will not be back. i read something about a possible walk on as a guard a couple of weeks ago - invited walk on i believe. don't remember the name. I think David will definitely have a chance to contribute this year !

wavevcu said:
from what i have heard I believe gerard will not be back. i read something about a possible walk on as a guard a couple of weeks ago - invited walk on i believe. don't remember the name. I think David will definitely have a chance to contribute this year !
There's also some kid from my ECON class last semester...he said...he was a former VUU student and bball player who, obviously, transfered to VCU

Last time I talked to him, he said that he contacted Coach Smart and was trying out over the summer...

No knock on VUU and their players but have you seen the number reserves they had? I get a chuckle when I see stadium type seating for their bench. :D

Back