Warren Nolan Bracketology

Also of note, he has Wichita State on the bubble. If we get them for our bracketbuster a big win could prove to be VERY important in March.

No Northeasten? Wow...no respect! At this point, I'd have them in ahead of us for sure!

On his 1/26 bracket, he missed 7 total at large picks. Of those 7, 2 were on his last 4 out list on 1/26.

Teams that made the final bracket as an at large but were not on his 1/26 bracket:
LSU
Arizona
Boston College
Texas A&M
Miss. St.
Maryland (Last 4 out)
Wisconsin (Last 4 out)

Rambler said:
No Northeasten? Wow...no respect! At this point, I'd have them in ahead of us for sure!
Agreed. The only way this scenario happens is if we beat Northeastern in the semis and lose in the finals.

Northeastern could very well pull a Northeastern and not show up on Saturday like they always do.

xjohnx said:
On his 1/26 bracket, he missed 7 total at large picks. Of those 7, 2 were on his last 4 out list on 1/26.

Teams that made the final bracket as an at large but were not on his 1/26 bracket:
LSU
Arizona
Boston College
Texas A&M
Miss. St.
Maryland (Last 4 out)
Wisconsin (Last 4 out)

Word. The man is LEGIT.

vcubanana said:
Northeastern could very well pull a Northeastern and not show up on Saturday like they always do.
As long as we don't pull a Northeastern I am fine with that. Sure we won't be the favorites this year, but we need to steal one to make up for 2008.

Back