Warren Nolan Bracketology

NU"s lost to a higher seeded team on saturday every year except for last year(crapping the bed vs. towson) plus we beat a very good ODU team in 05-06 on saturday...

I'd be more worried about playing on friday then saturday if I was a VCU fan..The idea of an at large berth for VCU at ths point seems slim and none and slim just left town with the loss to NU on saturday.

Rambunctious said:
Warren Nolan for President. He believes Shaka!

I like your thinking new Rambunctious but how about Nolan for vice president and Shaka for President.

VCU Finance 2008 said:
Rambunctious said:

I like your thinking new Rambunctious but how about Nolan for vice president and Shaka for President.

BUT THEN WHO WOULD COACH THE TEAM??????

Sometimes said:
VCU Finance 2008 said:
Rambunctious said:

BUT THEN WHO WOULD COACH THE TEAM??????

The country pretty much runs its self so Shaka should be able to do both. If not then it will be coached by committee by the members of VCU Ram Nation.

VCU Finance 2008 said:
If not then it will be coached by committee by the members of VCU Ram Nation.

Kinda seems like that's what people are attempting to do around here most of the time anyway. ;) :lol: 8-)

A sweep of ODU would help that cause...that's two quality wins (maybe 3)

Natty said:
A sweep of ODU would help that cause...that's two quality wins (maybe 3)

If we sweep ODU then Ram Nation is going to be one giant love fest again. No more name calling, no more threads locked.

Back