WC-2010 logo, mascot, draw date

BigE

Elite Member
200px-2010_FIFA_World_Cup_logo.svg.png

The Final draw for the 2010 FIFA World Cup will be staged in Cape Town, South Africa, on 4 December 2009 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre

The official mascot for the 2010 FIFA World Cup is Zakumi, a leopard with green hair. His name comes from "ZA", the international abbreviation for South Africa, and "kumi", a word that means "ten" in various African languages
140px-Zakumi.jpg

I was originally planning to attend this World Cup, but instead have decided to just go visit the Netherlands while the World Cup is going on.

I'll be able to stay with family, cheer with my own fans and not have to spend approximately $4305804358 per ticket/hotel room.

I'll be traveling for the World Cup, but it won't be to SA.

One of my good friends and I seriously thought about trying to get to the World Cup this year in SA but to see a few matches it would end up costing several thousand. Brazil 2014 looks like much more of a possibility since I will be 28 and would probably be tighter anyways.

If you have the opportunity you will never regret going to Brazil. Haven't been to them all, but I think Rio is the greatest beach city in the world. The scenery, the women, the clubs, the restaurants, the women, the beaches, the shopping,the women. Did I mention the women?

ViCtorioUs said:
If you have the opportunity you will never regret going to Brazil. Haven't been to them all, but I think Rio is the greatest beach city in the world. The scenery, the women, the clubs, the restaurants, the women, the beaches, the shopping,the women. Did I mention the women?

Yeah I think Brazil 2014 has to happen. A good friend of mine and fellow soccer fanatic's family lives outside of Rio and we've been talking about planning a trip there for a while. Also I will be much more likely to have the dinero 5 years from now rather than a Summer from now. South Africa would probably be fun I am sure, but it doesn't have the same appeal to me at least that Germany did in 2006 or Brazil has in 2014.

ViCtorioUs said:
brazilian-soccer-fan.jpg

140px-Zakumi.jpg

wow this looks like something I saw on a very bad acid trip! this is the best they could do?

Alright r4m put those pictures back under your mattress. You will notice that your little fisherman is using a Shimano Tiagra 80 reel, which lists for just under 900 clams. I keep thinking of remarks to make about her rod, but none of them are suitable for posting.

ViCtorioUs said:
Alright r4m put those pictures back under your mattress. You will notice that your little fisherman is using a Shimano Tiagra 80 reel, which lists for just under 900 clams. I keep thinking of remarks to make about her rod, but none of them are suitable for posting.

no I didn't notice... :roll:

Back