Welcome Home Joe “BamBam” Bamisile!

According to my bleary-eyed calculations, Bamisile has 867 career points, counting four schools .... will he receive the fanfare given Shulga when he reaches 1,000 Club? Shulga got major headline in today's TD.

Looking back, former Ram Chris Cheeks scored 1,000 plus at two different schools - a JUCO in Texas and two season with VCU.
My friend pointed out last night on the way home that Shulga is a tough and talented player and then he ticked off all the VCU players with 1,500 or more. We have had some great players to watch over the years.

Yeah Ron shared it in the player's portion of the post game presser. I am super excited. Also a whole additional year to try to get this Ron thing to stick!

Joe Bam coming back is big. The guy can get buckets. I see him starting next year.
As to Zeb, I’d like to see him return but unlike Joe you can see why he’d want to consider moving on.

Zeb decision I is like Curry’s do they have enough upside in their game that will make staying another year will make a decision.

Zeb, I’d like to believe that he does. Really his first year starting since his 11th grade year. He could use it.

Bam if he can work on not going for the ball fake, and if he can work on his shooting while moving right will make a big difference. He has the athleticism, and he can shoot. Ball handling, consistency.

Joe Bam coming back is big. The guy can get buckets. I see him starting next year.
As to Zeb, I’d like to see him return but unlike Joe you can see why he’d want to consider moving on.

Zeb decision I is like Curry’s do they have enough upside in their game that will make staying another year will make a decision.

Zeb, I’d like to believe that he does. Really his first year starting since his 11th grade year. He could use it.

Bam if he can work on not going for the ball fake, and if he can work on his shooting while moving right will make a big difference. He has the athleticism, and he can shoot. Ball handling, consistency.
Bam averages 1 assist every 50 minutes (not sure I have ever since such a poor number like that for any guard that plays significant minutes)- Improving his passing skills and defense improvements should be the focal point for him

Love when he goes to the rim with purpose

Bam averages 1 assist every 50 minutes (not sure I have ever since such a poor number like that for any guard that plays significant minutes)- Improving his passing skills and defense improvements should be the focal point for him

Watching that last game we need at least 1 player besides Shulga that actually tries to score, so the assist thing isn't that crazy to me.

Watching that last game we need at least 1 player besides Shulga that actually tries to score, so the assist thing isn't that crazy to me.
Shulga gets an assist every 9 1/4 minutes he is on the court and still scores plenty . Good complete guards can do both score and create and pass to teammates for easy baskets
I recognize Joe's greatest contribution is his instant offense BUT ...................................

Shulga gets an assist every 9 1/4 minutes he is on the court and still scores plenty . Good complete guards can do both score and create and pass to teammates for easy baskets
I recognize Joe's greatest contribution is his instant offense BUT ...................................
I'm just saying who do you actually trust to try to score the ball? The current roster we need someone to just be a ball hog and go to score rather than everyone passing the entire shot clock then coughing the ball up after dribbling into 3 defenders.

Can say I disagree. Also, that guy can get off the floor. Tobi gets up higher but Bam’s dunks especially his two hand dunks from outside the lane are just impressive.

Bam bites on the ball fake every time without fail. I will say, last night they stopped looking for him. They should have just fed him the ball.

Back