Welcome Home!

MarcusNation

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
We here at VCURamNation.com have tried our hardest to keep our beloved VCU Ram fans the most up-to-date and knowledgeable fanbase in all the CAA. We all know how important the CAAZone is in our daily conquest to discuss and savor all things VCU basketball, but sometimes, things happen. Be it the Zone boards go down, fans from other teams are trolling, maybe you just want another place to comfort your desires until gameday. Well, here we are! Don't worry about the colors, they are in the process of changing to a more acceptable tone. We tried to keep the theme of this board very familiar to one that most of us are used to, that way any and all transitions are flawless for you, the fans. OK, thanks for joining, we look forward to the influx of topics!

Happy Posting Everyone!

Thanks again from your friends at http://www.VCURamNation.com,

Matt
Michael
Mat
Marcus

no
thank you Mx4
you are rendering a much needed and appreciated service :!:

**************************************BUMP**********************************************

Thanks Marcus. I can't tell you how much of a relief it is that we have a place of our own and can have the kind of basketball discussion that we're having. It's really great! :) Hats off to you guys!

Ahh...a new home for VCU knowledge. This is awesome!!! Thanks Ram Nation looking forward to more in-depth and intelligent discussions about VCU athletics with other fans.

GO RAMS!! :D

Man...it really seems like these boards have taken off in the blink of an eye.

Once again, thanks District Baller for makin it happen. It's nice to see discussion without the pissing matches that have become the Zone.

To the M's of VCURAMNATION..............You guess deserve a huge!!! thank you. You guys have, and always done good.

Natty said:
Man...it really seems like these boards have taken off in the blink of an eye.

Once again, thanks District Baller for makin it happen. It's nice to see discussion without the pissing matches that have become the Zone.

Ha, I did nothing. I just started posting here. You guys deserve the credit.

You're right though, this place has really taken off. I like it. 8-)

JacksonWard31 said:
I meant guys, not guess, (above) lol....I can't type on these boards either.

I believe I saw you heading into Avalon last night. You should have joined us at Bamboo instead.

Here Here!!!!

Much love to the dudes that make this board go...I'm already diggin' the vibe.
One question though...is chrisbrower THE Chris Brower?? I F'in loved watchin' him and his high socks when I was in school

Natty, darn, sorry I missed you guys. Didn't really notice. I was meeting a friend at Avalon. Another time perhaps. The first one is on me.

Back