Welcome Home!

ram4life said:
Hi guys! Gene here. Just changed my name. Thanks for thinking of me. Good to be aboard. VCU Ram Nation has a neat look. Thanks for all who put it together!

Welcome Gene!

Man, thank goodness, I was getting a little worried. I was hoping Dr. Hunt would be over here with us, just hadn't seen the old handle.

Welcome Dr. Hunt, and thank you kindly for the words of encouragement on the site!

Amazing board with lots of updates and info. Definitely lookin forward to the future of VCU Ram Nation and all the posts to follow :D

Not hating on the Zone...I've been posting there since 2004 and told everyone about it for the past 5 years.... but I gotta say, I think this site has the potential to turn a lot more casual VCU fans into die hards...simply because I know we get a lot of folks over here that may never hear about the Zone, even though we link it on the front page of our site.

I think this is a good opportunity to draw them into "die hard" status, and get even more organization at games and events.

This is fantastic. Finally a great board to keep up on Rams talk. We don't have to worry about slow load times, SQL errors and the site going down every time GMU loses. Great job to everyone involved! THANK YOU!

Natty said:
I think this is a good opportunity to draw them into "die hard" status, and get even more organization at games and events.

I agree with this. I think this place can be used to help with the Rowdies as they were planning to be more organized for next year (ie. Chants).

This forum has been awesome My post count is minimal because i spend all the time reading the pertinent postings by really informed (i hope) people...thanks to whoever did this...I went back to that other place...that dark negative place...and I see why ram fans are flocking here...good work :P

Thanks for setting up the new board. Good to read of Ram Basketball and what is happening at the STU. Great seeing everyone move over to "our" board. Thanks for all of your work and effort to support the Rams.

Hi Rams!

Just wanted to drop a HELLO to you folks at your new home. Hopefully this one will allow a less troll invasion atmosphere. Thanks again for all of the hospitality at the CAA tournament!

Finally made the move...I couldn't read the Zone without wanting to chuck my monitor down the hall! :evil: :lol: :lol:

This is my first post, and I have to say that the zone is way out of control. Thanks for the new place for me to go.

I have now moved. Truly disappointed in what became of the old board. Lets keep this one active and alive throughout the summer and the first of many bright seasons.

Glad to be here

BradRamFan said:
I have now moved. Truly disappointed in what became of the old board. Lets keep this one active and alive throughout the summer and the first of many bright seasons.

Glad to be here

Good to see some old familiar names on here.

211+ members and counting...(and it's only the offseason).

Back