Welcome Home!

Happy RamNation Exodus Day!!!

Yes, my fellow Ram Fans....while this week proves that we have SO MUCH to celebrate regarding all aspects of the VCU Basketball program. We must never be remiss in forgetting the fine gentlemen who conceived, gestated, and birthed this wonderful meeting place of like minded Ram fans.

Even though @MarcusNation first posted this welcome post on February 9th, 2009...and @BigE quickly followed...the true groundswell occured on April 19th, 2009 when our sadly departed DistrictBaller (who now resides in the Twitterverse) put the call out on the CAAZone (a clearinghouse of CAA schools who actually shared a message board differentiated by school and including a very robust "main board") to Come Home to VCURamNation.

Let us all celebrate by having some day beers and new commitments!!

Viva la RamNation

Many thanks to @MarcusNation and @Natty for keeping the lights on

I don't remember the last time I've been excited about a coaching change. I've always wondered why we had to go out to Florida, the Carolinas, or Ohio for our recruiting pipeline when we had so much talent on our doorstep. It's great to see Odom prioritizing players who are RVA-born and RVA-raised.

I don't drink. :?

giphy.gif

Funny, I woke up with the hangover headache this morning, but didn't have anything to drink last night.

That is, unless somebody spiked my Kool-Aid

VCU has done well with Richmond natives. Jesse Dark, Gerald Henderson, Ed Sherod, Kendrick Warren, Bo Jones Jr., Lamar Taylor, and Brad Burgess.all did very well for the Rams.

Most of those guys are in the top ten and at least 3 are in the top ten. Not too shabby for a school that has had the success we've had and the really doesnt recruit much in the RVA.

Happy RamNation Exodus Day!!!

Yes, my fellow Ram Fans....while this week proves that we have SO MUCH to celebrate regarding all aspects of the VCU Basketball program. We must never be remiss in forgetting the fine gentlemen who conceived, gestated, and birthed this wonderful meeting place of like minded Ram fans.

Even though @MarcusNation first posted this welcome post on February 9th, 2009...and @BigE quickly followed...the true groundswell occured on April 19th, 2009 when our sadly departed DistrictBaller (who now resides in the Twitterverse) put the call out on the CAAZone (a clearinghouse of CAA schools who actually shared a message board differentiated by school and including a very robust "main board") to Come Home to VCURamNation.

Viva la RamNation

Many thanks to @MarcusNation and @Natty for keeping the lights on
What a great day in VCU history! Thank you to our Ram Nation Four Fathers. CAA Zone was a great idea, but it had become an absolute dump.

I don't remember the last time I've been excited about a coaching change. I've always wondered why we had to go out to Florida, the Carolinas, or Ohio for our recruiting pipeline when we had so much talent on our doorstep. It's great to see Odom prioritizing players who are RVA-born and RVA-raised.

I don't drink. :?
I only ask cause I don't follow it that closely and I am ignorant about it,. but is Boo Williams still a hot spot of Hampton Roads players and is VCU still on the outs?

Back