Welcome Roosevelt Wheeler 🌹

How's the gameday crowd at HFP? I'm a big fan but never think to go before a game.
I went with VCUHeel a couple of times. The first time it was not crowded at all. The second time it seemed like people had caught on although I think that was a Saturday game.

I went with VCUHeel a couple of times. The first time it was not crowded at all. The second time it seemed like people had caught on although I think that was a Saturday game.
I usually do Little Mexico before or after. Usually after. Get Tight Lounge might have to be a regular spot, though - we went for the first time after the Dayton loss and a guy there was so distraught when he saw my hat he bought me a drink. Food's good, too.

I usually do Little Mexico before or after. Usually after. Get Tight Lounge might have to be a regular spot, though - we went for the first time after the Dayton loss and a guy there was so distraught when he saw my hat he bought me a drink. Food's good, too.
Get Tight is good. Their pit beef sandwich is amazing. Good live music out back too. But that’s not super walkable for games.

The rooftop bar at Pit & Peel near there (also on campus) is nice too.

Get Tight is good. Their pit beef sandwich is amazing. Good live music out back too. But that’s not super walkable for games.
Depends - up until last season we always parked on Parkwood, hence the stops at LM. Last year we mostly parked on Leigh so maybe HFP will be the move after for meatball subs or buffalo chicken pizza.

The rooftop bar at Pit & Peel near there (also on campus) is nice too.
Not super big on them but I haven't been since they opened the bar. I'll give it a shot.

Closer to Siegel I really like Thai Top Ten and Got Dumplings (specifically the spicy pork dumplings).

Yes! Y’all are giving me some good spots. I like to say that variety is the spice of life.

I need to pregame at Piccola's. They have beer. Ipanema is one for this year too.
Start at Get Tight, get some jollof rice at Chef Mamusu's next door, finish at Piccola and roll to the Stu

Wheeler has not produced in college and we need him to work hard at double figures in scoring and rebounding. He has the potential and if he wants minutes he will have to earn them including blocking shots and changing shots in the hole. If he can't do it there are others to take his place. Go Wheeler and do your thing.

Back