Recruiting Welcome to VCU Brandon Jennings!

Still have the VISAA tournament at Benedictine. Brandon isn't done yet!

The scores of JM's last three playoff games have been 105-23, 114-59 and 97-50 over Bruton in Region final.

St. Chris doesn't want a rematch with the North Siders.

The scores of JM's last three playoff games have been 105-23, 114-59 and 97-50 over Bruton in Region final.

St. Chris doesn't want a rematch with the North Siders.
St. Chris is a private school, JM is a public school. They won't meet int he post season.

I think the commentators said the first VISAA game is at home, Tuesday night if I was hearing correctly, then if they win they move on to the other game(s) at BHS.

St. Chris is a private school, JM is a public school. They won't meet int he post season.

Of course not ... they did play last year, however, with the Justices winning by about 40 in a regular season game. I was just kidding about any 'rematch" .... but the coaches are friends, and something could be worked out in 04-05. JM will return three starters, all Bonafide D-1 prospects. And with help of Team Loaded, more firepower is likely headed to the North Side.

Of course not ... they did play last year, however, with the Justices winning by about 40 in a regular season game. I was just kidding about any 'rematch" .... but the coaches are friends, and something could be worked out in 04-05. JM will return three starters, all Bonafide D-1 prospects. And with help of Team Loaded, more firepower is likely headed to the North Side.
They also played earlier this season and St. Chris pulled off the upset. I think they will keep playing if both programs continue the success they are having. It makes sense for both teams.

They also played earlier this season and St. Chris pulled off the upset. I think they will keep playing if both programs continue the success they are having. It makes sense for both teams.
He's well aware. It was the first time JM had lost to a local team since 2018 I believe.

He's well aware. It was the first time JM had lost to a local team since 2018 I believe.
I'd compare St. Chris' win over JM as similar to Chaminade's against-all-odds win over U.Va. and Ralph in about 1982 ...

When I think of 2018, I think of the great 1018 season the Byzantine Empire had. At Dyrrhachium they defeated and killed the Bulgarian Tsar Ivan Vladislav, bringing to an end the First Bulgarian Empire. Vladislav and a 3:1 turnover ratio!

That was a great game, and a very hard playing RAM STRONG Brandon played a great game. I don't know a lot about them but Flint Hill is very well-coached with some incredible players. Very impressive full court D that wasn't easy to get by, which gave the viewer a true chance to gauge how well BJ has a handle on his offense... they're a dammtough team that gave St Chris everything they could handle but BJ and company took them down by double digits. If I'm not mistaken there was a Baylor Coach there tonight watching. Coach Henry repping for VCU. Honest Ramnation, he's got all the goods- I see where there's room for improvement and he's aware of it as well I'm sure. But his defense is NICE, a true PG who feeds his squad, folks. Not a ballhog. Every one of these points tonight wasn't easily earned. He fought tooth and nail for every one. Didn't come out of the game. Low turnovers, low fouls (2 I think?) A PG WHO STEALS AND BLOCKS, AND REBOUNDS, and I could taste every single one of them.

I frickin love this guy and tonight proved to me, hes gonna be a RAM GREAT.

Kat said there were some technical difficulties somewhere during the game, but there's a replay here worthy of your eyes.
BTW this game got so testy I saw a tech after one players got knocked down and muttered some not nice sht to STC's highly sought after center (Maybe who Baylor was there to watch? for FB most likely) And toward the end of the game I saw a large white ref get knocked flat on his arse.

Back