Recruiting Welcome to VCU Brandon Jennings!

'81 beige and maroon Chevy Chevette for me (though I think I bought it in '87). I think it only had a.m. radio, not sure about having A/C.

Though younger folks may not be able to relate, I remember hearing a girl once say she didn't date guys if their car didn't have a middle break light. Translation: she only dated dudes with newer cars.

chevette.jpg

‘67 VW Beetle. I bought the one that had a 2-40 air conditioner. Roll the 2 windows down and drive at least 40mph (and pray it wouldn’t rain). My battery died so I bought a replacement (not a standard VW battery). It sat underneath the rear seat. It was actually a little too tall. A buddy of mine and I were double dating. He and his date sat in backseat. We were going down Monument Avenue and hit a bump. All of a sudden smoke comes bellowing out from under the rear seat. The seat had metal springs which provided cushion but when we hit the bump they touched both battery poles and caused a spark. Which caused the padding material to catch on fire. Fun time🤦‍♂️.

As someone looking for an old project car…if any of you guys still own any of these old beater I might be just the guy to take them it off your hands 👀

As someone looking for an old project car…if any of you guys still own any of these old beater I might be just the guy to take them it off your hands 👀
Legit looked up what old MX-3s go for because of this thread.

You looking for a 2004 Ford Ranger?
I have a 97 step side Ranger with only about 110k miles on it. It was originally my father’s and I love it like a third child. My son currently uses it as his vehicle and it makes me nervous any time he drives it anywhere.

Need some recon at all times on Brandon. Mikey boy is in town for St Catherine’s graduation (just saw him). Don’t need him showing up to Brandon’s house with a suitcase of Pedn St NiL cash.
Brandon isn't on Penn State's radar.

Back