Welcome to VCU, Tarique Foster!

There’s the career opportunity of the day. Creating graphics for college athletes who are contemplating committing, committing, decommitting, or recommitting. Given the transfer portal it could prove to be a nice little side hustle. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'd like to offer my services as a proofreader for committing, decommitting, recommitting and other player announcements. It's a position that is sorely needed.

There’s the career opportunity of the day. Creating graphics for college athletes who are contemplating committing, committing, decommitting, or recommitting. Given the transfer portal it could prove to be a nice little side hustle. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yup, create graphics for all occasions (commit, de-commit, sign, un-sign, transfer, etc) for a %%% of the NIL $$.

I'd like to offer my services as a proofreader for committing, decommitting, recommitting and other player announcements. It's a position that is sorely needed.
The birth of a cottage industry!
Yup, create graphics for all occasions (commit, de-commit, sign, un-sign, transfer, etc) for a %%% of the NIL $$.
You folks know where we can find good graphic arts folks who may be looking for a job? 😉

While his decommit is old news and understandable I actually think his game might be a better fit for ROs system compared to MRs.

RO might not be interested. This stuff goes both ways.
Who knows? Who cares and I dont mean that in a bad way. Just that if the kid isnt coming the why isnt very important unless the why is an actionable reason.

He considered us. Things changed. He thanked and wished us all good luck. We should do the same and move on.

Back