What happened to Rodney?

this might be a winter break thing... however the two people doing it were late to the try outs so I'm not surprised they aren't getting the job done. in their defense, I heard only four people total tried out.

DickLawRam said:
I'll never forget that game. Rodney's punch almost won us that game. Everyone was out of it until that point- then the crowd was into it and we went on a run to really cut into the lead. Too bad we could not sustain it.

Haha, I remember the next game, I believe it was the George Mason fans(?) started a "We Want Rodney" chant and had a "Rodney Was Framed" sign. I thought that was kind of cool.

My youngest son always looks for Rodney and has been disappointed this year to only see him briefly for one game I think. Children do get a big kick out of high fiving Rodney or just getting his attention for a second. I agree with the aforementioned that Rodney should be a part of every home game.

I got some age now and put on some weight, but, hey, I could do a better job than the current Rodney. What are my chances of getting the job? :lol:

VCU4LIFE said:
RRR said:
If I get canned with my store getting bought I might consider trying out :lol:

The suit is only about 6 feet tall!
I'm out...but does anyone actaully have an official word on whats going on for rodney? air rodney? Hect put a qdoba t shirt on him for all I care just get him at the games!

ram4life said:
I got some age now and put on some weight, but, hey, I could do a better job than the current Rodney. What are my chances of getting the job? :lol:

You've got my vote :D

we could even get a new costume with a grey beard on it!!

Ram it home said:
ram4life said:

You've got my vote :D

we could even get a new costume with a grey beard on it!!

AND SUSPENDERS!!! :P

mike7842 said:
ram4life, I would say something but I am goingto keep my mouth shut.
good call, because darn near every one of us would stick up for Gene.

Back