What happened to Rodney?

Mascots job can be dangerous; I remember a VCU game at the Colisuem which was Ronald Mcdonald night and free tickets were given to inner city project kids. That night Ronald Mcdonald had to literraly fight for his life at half time as the above well meaning kids beat the crap out of him until he was rescued by the Ricmond police department. They were kicking him, punching him in the nose and all over his body overwhelming him while he tried to escape from them throwing blows to protect himself. Needless to say this was one of the funniest thing I have ever seen although it was not funny for Ronald.

If they announced open tryouts for Rodney at the next home game, I bet 50 people would show up (40 of which would be drunk idiots, but at least 10 would be good at it).

If they make a 3XL rodney suit, I'd do it.

Pav, if they made a 1X suit, I could be your assistant. What a pair we would make! :lol:

ram4life said:
Pav, if they made a 1X suit, I could be your assistant. What a pair we would make! :lol:

Did Gene really just offer to bring back Rhonda the Ram?? ;)

No, don't get any ideas! I would serve as a boy ram or whatever you call him. Would Pav and I qualify as Mutt and Jeff?

Besides, wouldn't having a female ram be like having a male blue hen?

Okay Okay, I just sent Norwood an email and told him I would do it. Just clean the thing first.

JeffC said:
Okay Okay, I just sent Norwood an email and told him I would do it. Just clean the thing first.

How much will it take for you to change your mind?

Man, I might have to get back in the suit lol

don't waste your time Jeff it will never smell good lol

Back