Where to watch the game online?

I checked Channelsurfing, wasn't listed, is there anywhere else I can catch the game tonight online? I have HDNet in my living room but unfortunately I have a fantasy baseball draft at 8 as well.

If I absolutely have too I can tivo it, but I hate tivoing in high def because it eats up so much space. Would prefer to just watch online.

Thanks for the help.

razorcomesinpeace said:
I checked Channelsurfing, wasn't listed, is there anywhere else I can catch the game tonight online? I have HDNet in my living room but unfortunately I have a fantasy baseball draft at 8 as well.

If I absolutely have too I can tivo it, but I hate tivoing in high def because it eats up so much space. Would prefer to just watch online.

Thanks for the help.

Maybe xjohnx (who never does anything illegal like posting complete articles) will stream the game online like usual? Otherwise, I'd say you are SOL...

not being shown. you can listen to the game thru vcuathletics.com and get the live stats (when working) Otherwise put the draft on auto and enjoy the game.

going to Buffalo wild wings to watch.

Gotta say that HDnet's coverage ain't bad...great HD video and the announcers are at least as good as what ESPNU is putting on for the NIT.

I don't know about that, Ehlo can be difficult to listen to sometimes.

Rambunctious said:
Gotta say that HDnet's coverage ain't bad...great HD video and the announcers are at least as good as what ESPNU is putting on for the NIT.

Mistachill said:
I don't know about that, Ehlo can be difficult to listen to sometimes.

Rambunctious said:

couldn't be much worse than listening to SLU's radio guys... one was a wanna-be Raftery and the other one was mush-mouthed and sounded like he was luded to the gills

I thought Ehlo sucked at first but as the tournament wore on, he kind of grew on me. At least he knows basketball.

Back