Who was that on the bench?

It didn't look like Pegues...but I don't know. Now I'm starting to think I was seeing things.

fmrick said:
KP is a victim of our success. With Big-T and Skeen playing, someone's minutes had to go down. Some of those minutes are coming from him. He will see more minutes, but my guess is that it will be in situations where the game is in hand and we need experience in the game to hold a lead.

The cool thing was that KP was the first one off the bench high five-ing the players on the court...he really is a team player.

Shaka talked about minutes last night...Gavin wants more minutes...lots of the guys will be fighting to get minutes...but with the tough schedule coming up - playing 9-10 guys a game will pay off for us.

VCUBeatsduke

If Gavin wants more minutes, he probably needs to do more with the ones that he is given and start buying into the system more than he appears to be. He often times looks frustrated on offense when the ball is not in his hands, but all he does is stand there with that dumb look on his face. As soon as you see him do it, you know that the next time the ball finds his hands, a shot is going up - and it's usually a bad/forced shot that has no prayer of finding the bottom of the net! MOVE ON OFFENSE AND FIND THE OPEN SPOTS AND YOUR TEAMMATES WILL FIND YOU!!!

thanks to everyone giving me the heads up. I thought that was the case, but someone mentioned him possibly in a suit...was just confused. thanks again.

Natty said:
It didn't look like Pegues...but I don't know. Now I'm starting to think I was seeing things.

I'm with Natty... didn't look like Pegues to me, but maybe I am remembering wrong?

MarcusNation said:
Natty said:

I'm with Natty... didn't look like Pegues to me, but maybe I am remembering wrong?

This. I seem to remember a guy with shorter hair and just a hint of gray?

Back