Who was that on the bench?

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
The guy at the end of the bench in the suit? Maybe I'm late on this and it's already been posted???

Not Bliss, not KP, he was african american, and not behind the players, at the end of the bench right beside them.

Natty said:
Not Bliss, not KP, he was african american, and not behind the players, at the end of the bench right beside them.

Didn't notice him. Do you guys have a picture?

Natty said:

It was Coach Pegues. He's one of our coaches. Video coordinator.

was it Jonathan Graham? Or maybe someone else from the tourney at benedictine?

cooke4rams said:

I highly doubt any high school recruits would be allowed to sit with the team on the bench. Usually recruits would sit behind the team in the section immediately behind the team bench.

districtballer said:
cooke4rams said:

I highly doubt any high school recruits would be allowed to sit with the team on the bench. Usually recruits would sit behind the team in the section immediately behind the team bench.

Again, it was Pegues.

I apologize for not knowing more, but why is Pischkalnikov not playing much/not dressing? I'm sure I'm missing something, I just can't find anything specific online.

RamRugger said:
I apologize for not knowing more, but why is Pischkalnikov not playing much/not dressing? I'm sure I'm missing something, I just can't find anything specific online.
I think tonight was the first game that he hasn't played at all (possibly in his entire VCU career?), although he did dress. The addition of T and Skeen seems to have taken away what little mins he was getting. Even though he hasn't been extremely productive in the time he was getting, and was committing a ton of fouls in short periods of time. He doesn't seem to be able to keep up with the fast pace as well as the others, although his muscle will be needed when teams try to slow us down. It is unfortunate that this is happening in his senior year, but that happens sometimes. He must be doing some of the same things in practice that we are seeing glimpses of in the games.

KP is a victim of our success. With Big-T and Skeen playing, someone's minutes had to go down. Some of those minutes are coming from him. He will see more minutes, but my guess is that it will be in situations where the game is in hand and we need experience in the game to hold a lead.

Back