Who's on your MOUNT VCU?

xjohnx

Original Gangster
Elite Member
MountVCUStoryHeader.jpg

http://www.vcuathletics.com/ramnote/MountVCU.php

WHO’S ON YOUR “MOUNT VCU”?

With just one month left before the start of the 2009-10 athletic calendar for VCU, the athletic department is unveiling a way for the best fans in the CAA to make their own VCU history.

If VCU athletics had its own Mount “VCU”, which four student-athletes would you want to see on the players’ mountain? Or which four coaches would you want to see on a coaches’ mountain?

That’s right, just shoot us an e-mail with four former student-athletes and four coaches and you’ll be entered for a chance to win tickets and other great prizes for the upcoming season.

From Eric Maynor to Brandon Inge to Calvin Duncan to John Rollins to Jen Parsons, which players would you choose? Or from JD Barnett to Tony Guzzo to Paul Kostin to Jack Bell on the coaches mountain?

The contest will run through August 21st, the date of VCU women’s soccer game at East Carolina.

Just e-mail VCU athletics with your VCU legends, along with your contact information to be entered.

After all the votes are tallied up, the four players and four coaches with the most votes will be etched onto our fantasy, “Mount VCU”.

This thing is pretty wack....I apologize, here I am on my first post back and I'm already hating! :) Oh well at least VCU didn't rip off a national landmark or anything....oh wait...Will they hire me for a marketing position please? I have the degree.

On a brighter note, I hope everyone has enjoyed the summer!

Back