Will VCU improve next season

Shaka in his second year returns most of his big production players from this squad except Larry. What do you think?

We're still on this season. Take your next season talk over to the zone.

senor ram said:
THIS SEASON IS NOT OVER AND WE CAN STILL FINISH RESPECTFULLY.
This website is in a state of shock :lol: I was just trying to point out to the people who believe Shaka can't compete that we should be even better next year my apologies

The question was simply if the team could improve next season and I'm pretty sure the OP means despite the outcome. He's probably referring to the questionable loses suffered so far.

Yes, the team can greatly improve next year. I do think that would require tailoring a play style that suits the coach and team equally however.

benchwarmer said:
vcubanana said:
We're still on this season. Take your next season talk over to the zone.
Just trying to point people in a positive direction

since this season isn't over, it is still a moving target.... therefore it's not just a matter of predicting next season, you'd also have to predict exactly how the rest of this one unfolds for comparison's sake.... and there's a fairly wide range of how it could go, from a great near-miracle run, to an off-the-rails implosion... and even then there's the fact that almost every off-season stuff happens that changes things up outlook-wise

Why do people continue to talk as if Larry leaving is a done deal? Larry comes back next year, and I fully expect us to win the league!

I'm thinking 6th place with a tournament conference championship and an autobid.

Back