WOW!!!!

ramband

Insider
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Posts
401
Likes
111
Double digit minutes for 12 players! Everyone scores! And in a conference game no less! I'll take it!
 
ramband said:
Double digit minutes for 12 players! Everyone scores! And in a conference game no less! I'll take it!

David Hinton came in with 11:00 minutes left
With 6:00 minutes left the women behind me ask when we were gonna call off the dogs
I told her we don't have any dogs left to come in :lol:
 
Anyone know when the last time EVERYONE on the team scored?
 
BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:
WIN! You get a BangWin V4L!

No V4L in this thread Bang. You get -10 points. :lol:

Was everyone happy with what we did after we got a 17 point lead this time around? We doubled it!
 
Sorry Rammy, :oops: I was thinking about V4L for some reason. ;)

I lose 10, but the point is Sometimes is not here to give out WINS. So I will. Live with BangWINS. :lol:
 
BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:
Sorry Rammy, :oops: I was thinking about V4L for some reason. ;)

I lose 10, but the point is Sometimes is not here to give out WINS. So I will. Live with BangWINS. :lol:

From now on it is my mission to get me a BangWIN. Don't even worry about the points, no one keeps track of those any way.
 
I've been busy turning Philadelphia into my personal playground this NYE weekend. I promise the wins will return in full-effect once I'm back and settled in in Brooklyn tomorrow. :lol:
 
Sometimes said:
I've been busy turning Philadelphia into my personal playground this NYE weekend. I promise the wins will return in full-effect once I'm back and settled in in Brooklyn tomorrow. :lol:

you havent given a WIN since you moved to NYC, vote for BangWIns
 
Back
Top