Zeb Jackson is STILL a RAM

Welcome Zeb!

I wonder if he’s going to have 3 years (2 left + Covid year) or 4 years (2 left + Covid year + redshirt year for playing only 4 games last year) to play.

Another question I have is how tall is he? Michigan site lists him at 6’5. His recruiting profile listed him as 6’2. Did he grow 3 inches from high school until now?

Last edited:
Senior HS clips:

Freshman Michigan clips;

End of freshman year clips, plus interview:

Interview 3 months ago, after missing some time/games.

Welcome Zeb!

I wonder if he’s going to have 3 years (2 left + Covid year) or 4 years (2 left + Covid year + redshirt year for playing only 4 games last year) to play.

Another question I have is how tall is he? Michigan site lists him at 6’5. His recruiting profile listed him as 6’2. Did he grow 3 inches from high school until now?
Looks like 6'5"

One heck of a snag by the staff! I listed his pre-Michigan offer sheet elsewhere; I think it has to be the best ever for a VCU recruit, or top 3 at minimum. Super excited for the young man to join Ram Nation!

EDIT: LOL the 247 link shows 6'2" and his 247 page shows 6'5". We'll see soon enough!

Last edited:
So full transparency, I was not high on the possibility of getting Zeb when the conversation first started. A lot of that had to do with the recent failures MR and staff have had in the transfer portal more than anything to do with Zeb. His UM numbers also gave me pause. As he is now a Ram, i have taken the time to look a little deeper and think this may turn out different. I am a huge believer in "fit". Unfortunately for Zeb, he never had the chance to play the UM style for which he was recruited. To his credit, he stood by his commitment and I honestly believe he tried to make it work but that did not allow him to be his best natural self and that prevented him from getting regular minutes. It seems the high pace free flowing style of VCU is tailor made for his game. I hope this works for both Zeb and VCU. Welcome aboard young man

Back