Zeb Jackson is STILL a RAM

F98mpeTXcAALj2N

I love this guy. Great VCU ambassador, great interview, great community outreach. Really like him on the court too. Looking forward to cheering for him all season long.
this

I think we need to really give Zeb some major credit. The kid is averaging 15 ppg, 4 apg and 5.5 rpg. Those are leader numbers and it's only the beginning of the season. I think he still has even more he can show us. He has been instrumental in all our games this season. And he looks very happy here and up for the challenge.

I think we need to really give Zeb some major credit. The kid is averaging 15 ppg, 4 apg and 5.5 rpg. Those are leader numbers and it's only the beginning of the season. I think he still has even more he can show us. He has been instrumental in all our games this season. And he looks very happy here and up for the challenge.
I’ve been stating this all year. Last year Zeb was a bit rusty. This reallly is his take off year. He didn’t play a ton his Sr. Year in HS because of the two guys in front of him. I think both are in the NBA and at least one is a starter. He didn’t play a lot a Michigan.

Seriously, he needs to work on shot selection which might take some time but he will be critical for us come conference play. If Bairstow gives up what we think he will, Shulga maintains his level of play, with Zeb we have a 3 headed monster and a team of role players who on any given night can be the go to guy.

The future looks bright. We just need to hold on until SB gets healthy enough to play.

Major credit to Zeb today against Temple:

19 points on 8-14 shooting, 6 rebs, 7 asst, 1 TO and 4 steals

In fact, credit where credit is due - Max Shulga:
19 points on 4-9 shooting including 10-10 on FT, 6 rebs, 5 asst, 0 TO and 2 steals

19 points on 4-9 shooting including 10-10 on FT, 6 rebs, 5 asst, 0 TO and 2 steals
Both benefited from Bam and Kuany Kuany having good games.

I can’t wait for Bairstow

Zeb is a 2 who has adjusted extremely well to playing the 1 when necessary. His versatility has been big.

Zeb definitely benefited by the mass exodus we experienced when Rhodes left. I was nervous at first cause I wasn’t super impressed with him last year, but I guess being in Aces shadow makes it hard to really show what you can do. He’s stepped up and shown he’s not only a great player, but a leader as well. Hes really thriving under Odom’s system. So happy for him.

When we have the two guys who handle the ball most for us with one turnover between them, what a boost that gives our offense.

Zeb definitely benefited by the mass exodus we experienced when Rhodes left. I was nervous at first cause I wasn’t super impressed with him last year, but I guess being in Aces shadow makes it hard to really show what you can do. He’s stepped up and shown he’s not only a great player, but a leader as well. Hes really thriving under Odom’s system. So happy for him.
Yeah we had Zeb and Nunn behind Ace last year. Zeb is playing very well and Nunn is Baylor's starting PG.

Back