Zeb Jackson is STILL a RAM

What Odom said made it SOUND like Zeb was coming back. Until I hear Zeb say "I'm coming back" I won't really believe it.
I asked him directly. He said he was going to make a decision in a couple of weeks. However, he sounded as if he was leaning towards coming back.

I think his recent success also points him in this decision. This is his first time as a starter in about 5 years. Two year of HS,and 3 years of college. He is just coming into his own. With another year and another summer working on that shot getting up to at least 32% will pay dividends for him and us.

Win, win.

I asked him directly. He said he was going to make a decision in a couple of weeks. However, he sounded as if he was leaning towards coming back.

I think his recent success also points him in this decision. This is his first time as a starter in about 5 years. Two year of HS,and 3 years of college. He is just coming into his own. With another year and another summer working on that shot getting up to at least 32% will pay dividends for him and us.

Win, win.
When did you ask him? If it was before the NIT, that's one week down. If it was before the A10 tournament, then it's nearly two weeks.

Win, win.
How did you get the exclusive? Just curious, no side-eye.

Baby-Burge.gif

Back