Players 2023-24 Roster Thread

Tobit must develop a 15 ft J. He’s a gifted athlete but won’t make it to the next level playing where we need him, at the 5.

Tobit must develop a 15 ft J. He’s a gifted athlete but won’t make it to the next level playing where we need him, at the 5.

Whether he stays or goes in the next two years, he’ll get a serious look by pros regardless of whether he has a J. The reason is his athleticism….he is absurdly athletic among the absurdly athletic. In the NBA or Europe, just because of spacing alone, he will be an offensive threat we’ll never see in college—almost unstoppable in transition or the PnR with elite PGs. Maybe he needs another year, but I could definitely see a team taking a flyer on him to develop.

Don’t see the game thread
Hey @MattRock. I bet he is having the same problem as I am having with the website. My iPhone jumps back up as a scroll down. I try to click the numbers at the bottom to go to the last page but it jumps and somehow clicks ignore thread. I have to find the filters to find the thread again. Not sure why the site is not scrolling correctly with a phone.

And I can’t stay logged in on my iPhone
Very strange. If I log in without logging in I see the thread. If I go n using my password it is not there. Last night I was thinking I had been banned, glad to see I wasn’t the only one having website issues

I guess we'll see what the roster looks like soon enough, but I have a hard time seeing Belle at the 4. Expect him to be the 3 on offense and more or less whatever's needed on defense.
His length plus strength could make him a good stretch four, but it also gives us an option, as you say, for having a big strong, skilled player at the three on offense and who literally can guard 1 -5 on defense. If we keep the bulk of the player eligible to return it will be a very versatile roster. Multiple players will be able to play multiple positions.

Hey @MattRock. I bet he is having the same problem as I am having with the website. My iPhone jumps back up as a scroll down. I try to click the numbers at the bottom to go to the last page but it jumps and somehow clicks ignore thread. I have to find the filters to find the thread again. Not sure why the site is not scrolling correctly with a phone.
have had this same issue in the past.

Back