2024-2025 Roster

I'm glad this thread was created, I have no idea who we're bringing in other than Brandon Jennings from St. Chris... are there any others yet? Feels like in years past we usually have 2-3 commits by this point...

I'm glad this thread was created, I have no idea who we're bringing in other than Brandon Jennings from St. Chris... are there any others yet? Feels like in years past we usually have 2-3 commits by this point...
Dang. I already messed up. And then there were 2.

Bam
B, Jennings

Most likely in terms of current players, we won't know any one else besides Bam til after the A10 Tourney at least... even though I'm sure some players have already made up their mind.

Most likely in terms of current players, we won't know any one else besides Bam til after the A10 Tourney at least... even though I'm sure some players have already made up their mind.
We can add as we go.

I hope coach takes a good look at players transferring “up” in the portal. For some reason at VCU we always want to get the guys coming “down” from P5 conferences. I’d sooner have someone hungry who was killing it in the Patriot League or somewhere like that. The P5 guys are usually coming down to the A10 for a reason - they couldn’t cut it.

I hope coach takes a good look at players transferring “up” in the portal. For some reason at VCU we always want to get the guys coming “down” from P5 conferences. I’d sooner have someone hungry who was killing it in the Patriot League or somewhere like that. The P5 guys are usually coming down to the A10 for a reason - they couldn’t cut it.
Definitely gotta look at all options.... even D2/3/JuCo Players.

Mi'Kel Simms was a solid pick up for us when MR came in, as was Corey Douglas in year 2, who was at Rice with MR previously.

So definitely gotta explore all options.

Mi'Kel Simms was a solid pick up for us when MR came in, as was Corey Douglas in year 2, who was at Rice with MR previously.

Simms was an absolute steal.

Korey Billbury and Khris Lane were pretty good too after transferring up from "low-major" D1 programs.

Also, don't forget about Threebird... (RIP Alderson Broaddus University)

I assume outside of Jennings we bring in either 1 or 2 foreign players, and then a bunch of transfers. Lots of hoops success is how much you hit in transfers these days: Richmond hit big on King for instance z only reason they're relevant this year. Shulga and Bamisile been big for us this year.

If the staff is looking at D2 and D3 players, then I’m even more worried than I already am.

Back