2024 NCAA Tourney Talk

Welcome back, TV Ted!

giphy.gif

Ugh! The one positive to not being in th NCAA tournament.
I actually thought Valentine did a good job in the VCU games and others I watched on TV. I saw him hugging Dave Odom before a VCU game. Teddy saved VCU and due to his call VCU got an at-large bid. It was the SLU game late when Ace drove. He flew in with an off-balance rim running bank shot. SLU got the ball as the late whistle blew. Ace hit the free throws and the do or die game went to VCU.

When I think of the NCAA tourney, I think about picking my brackets having Houston win it all. I was thinking Duke but I always over think my picks and end up not doing well in pools. We could have had an at large with the talent we had this year. We were peaking at the end of the season! First half of the season we had a hard time controlling leads and not finishing ball games.

I actually thought Valentine did a good job in the VCU games and others I watched on TV. I saw him hugging Dave Odom before a VCU game. Teddy saved VCU and due to his call VCU got an at-large bid. It was the SLU game late when Ace drove. He flew in with an off-balance rim running bank shot. SLU got the ball as the late whistle blew. Ace hit the free throws and the do or die game went to VCU.
Teddy giveth, and Teddy taketh away

I have only watched a couple UAB games but I have them busting brackets this year. Sit down Gene!
SDSU is darn good despite their record. Their fans travel well. I don't think they'll fold in a west coast game. I haven't seen UAB play, but I'd be pretty surprised at an upset here.

It's Samford's lucky day.

Kansas has lost its last two by 30 and 20 respectively.

Back