23-24 Opponent Tracking Thread

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
Sure it's super Early... but the Nat'l Champ. is over. Might as well get it started. So if ya'll see any games for next year go ahead & drop em in.

Out of Conference Opponents
McNeese St.
(0-0) - November 6th
Samford (0-0)- November 10th
Radford (0-0)- November 15th
Seattle (0-0)- November 18th
Iowa State* (0-0)- ESPN Invitation- November 23
Virginia Tech / Boise State (0-0)- ESPN Invitation- November 24
Penn State / Texas A&M/ Florida Atlantic / Butler (0-0)- ESPN Invitation- November 26
Norfolk State (0-0)- December 1st
Memphis- (0-0)- December 6th
Alcorn State (0-0)- December 10th
Temple (0-0)... December 16th
Maryland-Eastern Shore- December 22
Gardner-Webb (0-0)- December 30
High Point (0-0)- ?

Conference Opponents
La Salle (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
Duquesne (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
Davidson (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
Loyola-Chicago (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
Dayton x2 (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
UMass (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
Richmond x2 (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
George Mason (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
St. Bonaventure x2 (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
Saint Louis x2 (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
Rhode Island (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
Fordham (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
Saint Joseph's (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)
George Washington (0-0) (0-0 in A-10)

Also Just for Future Reference.....

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm we are hosting High Point next year? the D-1 Docket site has us hosting High Point on December 21st.

Can anyone confirm we are hosting High Point next year? the D-1 Docket site has us hosting High Point on December 21st.

The D1 docket is a primary source. They dig up public record requests. If they said it's happening, you can list it.

The D1 docket is a primary source. They dig up public record requests. If they said it's happening, you can list it.
Yeah I just wasn't sure cause in the past they've had stuff listed but it never happened or were even reported... maybe the games never happened & got replaced bc of scheduling or what not... who knows. I was just wondering if anyone had confirmed it or announced it.

I would like a H/H with USF so I can go see my beloved Rams in action at some year in the future. They would not help our NET but I would be able to attend a game.
Miami would be better. But that’s unlikely to happen.

I do think Ryan has better connections in the college basketball world than Rhoades (and Wade/Shaka/Grant/Capel) and might be able to swing some games we haven’t been able to get before.

Miami would be better. But that’s unlikely to happen.

I do think Ryan has better connections in the college basketball world than Rhoades (and Wade/Shaka/Grant/Capel) and might be able to swing some games we haven’t been able to get before.
Who are all the NBA players that are now college coaches that Odom's dad may know...or Odom himself. Get old dad in their to persuade a few of those teams to schedule VCU and help his son out :) Connections are very important. I'm sure Odom probably got to know some of the foreign scouts and some of the coaches in Europe through his dad since he is a NBA scout. Not to mention Odom's time as assistant at multiple D1 programs from DC down to NC

Who are all the NBA players that are now college coaches that Odom's dad may know...or Odom himself. Get old dad in their to persuade a few of those teams to schedule VCU and help his son out :) Connections are very important. I'm sure Odom probably got to know some of the foreign scouts and some of the coaches in Europe through his dad since he is a NBA scout. Not to mention Odom's time as assistant at multiple D1 programs from DC down to NC
I think Odom connections for scheduling and recruiting are on another level from Martelli connections, which we took advantage of. His college basketball and European basketball connections seem as solid as they come.

Back