23-24 Opponent Tracking Thread

Agreed. I think we're gonna get a good look, though.
Well, of the 1,779 D1 players in the portal, 529 of them have committed somewhere. A significant number of that 529 have either made a lateral move (transferring within the same tier of conferences) or transferred to a lower level (for example, South Dakota State had three players transfer to Augustana, a D2 school). I seriously think we will be fine when everything shakes out.

I can’t lie. I see why reality tv is so popular. I would never tell anyone how to feel but there are some huge leaps of correlation being made across multiple threads. I think in one thread I read that I got wet in the rain not because the wind broke my umbrella but because I couldn’t afford a car with an umbrella holder in the door like some of my neighbors.

Ps. At last check there were just over 100 D1 schools that had picked up anyone from the portal

This. Plus, I really wish people would quit freaking out. Yes, other schools are getting players. But the portal hasn't even freaking closed yet. If it's June 1st and we still haven't signed anyone, then it's time to panic.
Of course this is true. But the portal has been open for a month and we have had one visit. Let’s not pretend that this has been a productive spring and we have a ton of work to do.

Of course this is true. But the portal has been open for a month and we have had one visit. Let’s not pretend that this has been a productive spring and we have a ton of work to do.
And lets be honest.... we have several needs. Even if we don't hit a splash signing right now or announce it now... we still fill in some gaps with some role players.... so we dont miss out altogether.

Back