The Portal Process THIS YEAR

If I enter the portal what sort of protective gear would I need during this process?

Hope he enjoyed his wasted year at Iowa St. Now he will likely have to drop down again. Had he stayed an extra year at Wofford, he might have been able to further develop and strengthen his game (already good at 15 ppg) but he choose the path where he got to watch basketball from the bench for the year. Now he is looking again with hopes of finding a brand new team, a brand new scheme that he has to learn before being competent to play.
Counter point, he cashed in and got a bag larger than Wofford could afford. And now will likely get paid again at a level similar to what Wofford could pay.

Hope he enjoyed his wasted year at Iowa St. Now he will likely have to drop down again. Had he stayed an extra year at Wofford, he might have been able to further develop and strengthen his game (already good at 15 ppg) but he choose the path where he got to watch basketball from the bench for the year. Now he is looking again with hopes of finding a brand new team, a brand new scheme that he has to learn before being competent to play.
Depends on how much he was paid, how bad his family needed the money, and how much he enjoyed his year. Next year is another story.

Counter point, he cashed in and got a bag larger than Wofford could afford. And now will likely get paid again at a level similar to what Wofford could pay.
And if he doesn't get much playing time? How does that help him in the long term as a basketball player?

But I understand your point. Money is nice.

Back