Recruiting Transfer Portal

Just be patient. No idea if VCU is going to get him.
Obviously... I was just curious, cause I hadn't heard anything.

Things are just heating up as more and more teams seasons end. But now I see that hes in the portal, so there's a chance.

There we go
He's not coming to VCU if he's coming off a season upward trending season from a power 5. He's looking for a bigger bag than VCU can afford.

We will probably be successful with former top 150's that got not PT at their initial P5 school?, had go to lower lever mid majors, had success at the lower level and are now looking go to higher mid major to get more bag.

OR

A former top 150 at a P5 school and is transferring down to a midmajor for more PT.

See Darius Maddox at Mason, Joe Bamisile, Zeb Jackson.

They all fit in the last scenario above.

He's not coming to VCU if he's coming off a season upward trending season from a power 5. He's looking for a bigger bag than VCU can afford.

We will probably be successful with former top 150's that got not PT at their initial P5 school?, had go to lower lever mid majors, had success at the lower level and are now looking go to higher mid major to get more bag.

OR

A former top 150 at a P5 school and is transferring down to a midmajor for more PT.

Sure thing pal.

OR

That means absolutely nothing.

Q
That means absolutely nothing.
It means everything. Tyler was an important rotational piece on a decent ACC team averaging close to 10 pts a game. He wants to leverage his recent season to get bigger NIL package like most that fit his profile. Do you really think if tech could not afford him with all their football money...VCU can? If it's a former 150 4* from a Power 5 then it's gonna be someone
like Rose or Bam who never got PT at their previous P5 school..

Q

It means everything. Tyler was an important rotational piece on a decent ACC team averaging close to 10 pts a game. He wants to leverage his recent season to get bigger NIL package like most that fit his profile. Do you really think if tech could not afford him with all their football money...VCU can? If it's a former 150 4*...if it's gonna be at Power 5 then it's gonna be
Curious, how much do you think he made at VT and how much do you think he would get moving up?

There might be a little more money floating around VCU than we originally thought (totally a rumor and speculation). His GF goes to VCU, he has been on campus and at the BDC on different occasions, and knows our guys. If Odom wants him don’t rule it out.

We aren’t Kansas or Duke but VCU has a lot of money and basketball is really important to this school. I don’t think the school that invested 25 million on their basketball facility, lured one of the most promising coaches in the country from another successful MM team like 2 seconds after Rhoades left, and is contacting half of the portal right now will pinch pennies on the NIL. I get the said they’ve spent over 400 k right now but that’s probably not all they have.

Q

It means everything. Tyler was an important rotational piece on a decent ACC team averaging close to 10 pts a game. He wants to leverage his recent season to get bigger NIL package like most that fit his profile. Do you really think if tech could not afford him with all their football money...VCU can? If it's a former 150 4* from a Power 5 then it's gonna be someone

Do you know for certain Tech couldn’t afford him? Or is this something you made up to fit your narrative?

I wouldn’t write off Nickel coming here, he could prob get 10 more minutes per game and win all conference honors. Not saying there’s a high chance it happens, but maybe that’s what he’s looking for.

Back