1996 VCU vs Mississippi St.

I haven't re-watched the Butler game, yet....I'm sure as heck not gonna wax nostalgic on THIS game:evil:

I haven't re-watched the Butler game, yet....I'm sure as heck not gonna wax nostalgic on THIS game:evil:

Don't wax nostaligc about the results, enjoy the players who now tend to get loss in our recent success (i.e. Benard Hopkins).

Oh, I was jsut playin' 'Chill....I was all painted up and pep-banding my A$$ off at that game. That was the first "Big" sports event I ever attended. Didn't have to worry about the playoffs much growin up outside Philly in the mid to late 80's.:lol:

One of our best teams ever. The loss is still painful for me to think about. That's what poor seeding will do for you. MSU was smokin' hot coming out of the SEC tourney and stayed hot all the way to the Final 4. We gave them a good game, but as JC3 used to say, "We didn't come here to win any moral victories."

watching this game...seeing how sloppy Miss State is with the ball....if Sonny pressures the ball...we win this going away by 15. Miss St. guards couldn't handle the ball...I know our 2011 final four team would run these guys off the court.

I was there for the MSU game. The Princeton win over UCLA was pretty exciting too.

I was there for the VCU vs MSU game as well. I of course also watched Princeton with it's motion offense run to perfection defeat UCLA. You should have seen the look on the UCLA fans faces. Disbelief!

Back