• Ishmael Leggett (8.3 ppg)
  • Malik Martin (7.6 ppg, 5.4 rpg)
  • Tres Berry
  • Antwan Walker
St. Joseph's:
  • Taylor Funk (13.2 ppg)
  • Jack Forrest
George Mason:
  • Xavier Johnson (7.7 ppg, 4.1 rpg, 4.6 apg)
  • Sam Shelton
  • Jamal Hartwell
  • T.J. Gadsden
  • Mike Gray
Duquesne:
  • Toby Okani
La Salle:
  • Christian Ray
  • Anwar Gill
  • Kyle Thompson
George Washington:
  • Joe Bamisile (16.1 ppg, 5.0 rpg)
  • Brayon Freeman (10.3 ppg, 3.7 apg)
Princeton:
  • Ethan Wright (14.6 ppg, 6.9 rpg)
  • Drew Friberg (9.5 ppg, 3.5 rpg)
  • Jaelin Llewellyn (15.8 ppg, 4.1 rpg)
  • Elijah Barnes
ODU:
  • Kalu Ezikpe (11.3 ppg, 7.1 rpg)

Last edited:
If Wright and Llewellyn we’re willing to be backups and play 15 minutes a game, then I’d add both tomorrow.

This has virtually no impact at all, but I find it stunning that ELEVEN players from Alabama State are now in the transfer portal. Their coach, Mo Williams, left for another SWAC school (Jackson State), but 11 guys. There will certainly be plenty of playing time available at Alabama State next season.

This has virtually no impact at all, but I find it stunning that ELEVEN players from Alabama State are now in the transfer portal. Their coach, Mo Williams, left for another SWAC school (Jackson State), but 11 guys. There will certainly be plenty of playing time available at Alabama State next season.
IUPUI’s five remaining players are all transferring.

Sounds like the story recently where a college couldn’t fill its squad so it had open try outs for any student enrolled.

Sounds like the story recently where a college couldn’t fill its squad so it had open try outs for any student enrolled.
That was IUPUI. No one was added to the team after the tryout and I don’t think it even happened since they got made fun of for doing it. Now all their remaining scholarship players appear to be transferring.

Welcome to the modern era. Many said the transfer portal would lead to this and I'll repeat, a large majority of schools are going to struggle mightily with rebuild efforts. Players owe nothing to the schools who invested in them. So many people believe their school can just hire someone new and things should improve. The reality is kids aren't going to be interested in building from the ground up (they want to win now) and who can fault them given the circumstances? The number of schools with a storied history big enough to easily handle transition periods isn't that big. For everyone else, they can swing for a big name hire (aren't enough of them available to fill all the vacancies) or desperately go after a winning coach with a checkered past. Outside of that their fans better be willing to suffer through some dark years or they'll most likely be really disappointed. Starting fresh is exactly that for most schools in the portal era.

Back