Players 2023-24 Roster Thread

Haha y’all have lost it!
While we gotcha here, the upload of pics doesn't work, only ability is via a link (outside image hosting). I'm on firefox. Someone else is noticing this on chrome.
2023-04-21-212224.jpg

Yep...just checked it out and same on Chrome......on Windows 10
While we gotcha here, the upload of pics doesn't work, only ability is via a link (outside image hosting). I'm on firefox. Someone else is noticing this on chrome.
2023-04-21-212224.jpg
Yep, I had to disable this temporarily as I work through web server issues. It's only disabled for non-insiders at the moment.

Aren't we all giddy with joy that those classic underachievers (Baldwin, Kern, Watkins, Nunn, DeLoach, Rhoades) have finally departed ... phew! never thought they'd leave ... it's so much more exciting to wonder about "the prize behind the curtain." All that's missing here is Monty Hall and the Let's Make a Deal intro music.

Last edited:
Aren't we all giddy with joy that those classic underachievers (Baldwin, Kern, Watkins, Nunn, DeLoach, Rhoades) have finally departed ... phew! never thought they'd leave ... it's so much more exciting to wonder about "the prize behind the curtain." All that's missing here is Monty Hall and the Let's Make a Deal intro music.
Not really. I did not want Ace and the crew to leave but it all fell apart. Odom was hired and now that we are beginning to see his plan for VCU so we are getting excited.

Last edited:
They all chose to leave so we move on too.

Ah, that is the impetus of some of the messages I am getting. Not sure why because either you believe what I am conveying or you don't. Handwringing because Bairstow and Patrick have not officially committed yet is really the fake part but I keep getting conspiracy theory messages. I am not patient either but there is no problem with any of the targets so far.

Ah, that is the impetus of some of the messages I am getting. Not sure why because either you believe what I am conveying or you don't. Handwringing because Bairstow and Patrick have not officially committed yet is really the fake part but I keep getting conspiracy theory messages. I am not patient either but there is no problem with any of the targets so far.
I'm just teasing you. The players will come when they do... or not; and other maybe better players will sign. I'm pretty sure we will have a full roster by opening day. I just loved Norm MacDonald (RIP).

Back