Players 2023-24 Roster Thread

Well tomorrow is the last day of classes and the previous guys are starting to head out.(JJ had a nice goodbye today) The first summer classes start on the 22 so some guys should show up in a couple weeks. The next 20-45 days will tell the full story and we can go from who is coming to critiquing ever Coach Rose workout video 8-)

If I was an incoming player, and getting credits for graduation to get a fifth year of eligibility, I'd take advantage of summer school credits. How hard can it be?

First of all Ogundele wanted to come to VCU. From what I heard he reached out. VCU was not offering him and they are not in the mix for Vanover. That being said…things can change.

Does your friend feel we have a better than 50% chance of signing Reid?

I'm not a fan of the Nelson signing
Is it because of his size or because of his skills or both? I have a friend who does not want guards under 6'0. He brings up Lamar Taylor and the small guards we had back in the day. They had trouble on D and getting clean shots off when a defender was nearby. Personally I like the potential of Nelson. He was pushed into shooting more than he likes to shoot due to UR putting him in bad situations. Burton was his saving grace in his first year. I think he will do well surrounded by shooters and bigs. He will get the ball up court quick and distribute. I say this with hope but I also saw things I liked when I watched him last season.

Back