Recruiting 2023 Off season VCU transfer big board

I saw Myles Stute (#10 from Vanderbilt) is on our list of offers. I love this. That kid pretty much singlehandedly kept them in the game against VCU. Funny thing about him -- after Stackhouse went ballistic and got tossed out of the game, I leaned forward to a Vanderbilt fan that was sitting in front of me and said, "We'll let Jerry out of jail if you give us #10!" His response was, "No way! He's all we have!"
Stute is an absolute sniper. I would be very happy if we managed to get him here.

Joe going on 4 schools in 4 seasons.
He didn't get any run at Oklahoma but was a monster at the A10 level

16 3 ppg, 5 rpg, 2 5 apg. 53% from 2 pt range, 35% from 3, and 71% from the ft line at GW

Put him at the 4 replacing B Johns, Playing small ball(1 in - 4 out): Deloach, Joe, Nick, Mir, Nunn and Ace...that's worth a 30 win season with at least 1 win in the big dance.

16 3 ppg, 5 rpg, 2 5 apg. 53% from 2 pt range, 35% from 3, and 71% from the ft line at GW

Put him at the 4 replacing B Johns, Playing small ball(1 in - 4 out): Deloach, Joe, Nick, Mir, Nunn and Ace...that's worth a 30 win season with at least 1 win in the big dance.
wouldn't he have to sit a year with jumping around so much? Or would he be a grad transfer?

We don’t want him.

Please post the position and size to help those of us who are not as informed. It seems to me that a big man would be one of our needs.

Please post the position and size to help those of us who are not as informed. It seems to me that a big man would be one of our needs.

Okay. I took a couple minutes to go back thru and put in position for all except one player.

Listing height and weight will take more later because my thumbs start to hurt from typing all this from my phone.

Last edited:
Okay. I took a couple minutes to go back thru and put in position for all except one player.

Listing height and weight will take more later because my thumbs start to hurt from typing all this from my phone.
Don't forget to include all the folks tied to VCU a recruit is following, retweeting, likes or talking to, and vice versa.

Back