Recruiting 2024 4* Drew McKenna

Stud. Always interested when we jump in on a recruit that alread has top-of-market offers. Are we hearing something? Do we have a special relationship with the fam or AAU/HS coach? Anyway, happy to see this activity.

To the best of my knowledge, NIL at VCU is limited to incumbents, not recruits. Retention rather than recruiting

Stud. Always interested when we jump in on a recruit that alread has top-of-market offers. Are we hearing something? Do we have a special relationship with the fam or AAU/HS coach? Anyway, happy to see this activity.

After getting shut out on Dillione, Jackson, Demary Jr. and Trey Green last year...all with OV's to big games, Bones and Tressi pitching in..I am going to be much more subdued in my enthusiasm until I see that we are on the cusp on signing some one.

LOL.....said you and every other VRN members. It's like a New Years resolution.....soon to be broken.
Nope, not me. I'm taking the bate... he's ours if we really want him... I have a good feeling about this one!

LOL.....said you and every other VRN members. It's like a New Years resolution.....soon to be broken.
At this stage of the game, he is just another offer to be added to verbal commits.

Things won't really start to take shape until early June, begin to solidify in August after AAU season and then...after the power 5"s and blur bloods make their heavy pitches will we see who is really interested in being part of next year's team...

Does that mean we do not show love on social media? Heck no, show love..but I won't really get excited until the crystal balls are falling our way.

I won't really get excited until the crystal balls are falling our way.
Often I'm not really confident in the crystal balls either. That's if they fall our way or if they don't. Who can really predict 17-18 year olds. I think my gut feeling is as reliable and it's way lower than 50%.

Back