Recruiting 3* 6'10 223 Pound Center Moulaye Sissoko:Closed

duncanlamb

Elite Member

Let's get hyped about this guy. He's making an official visit...

Last edited:
Also has/had offers from Florida, Clemson, South Carolina, and Cincinnati. This kid is an elite rebounder with a very high motor. I expect his ranking to improve dramatically. Thrilled about his OV. I wonder if he is not actually the best of the bigs on our list at this point. I would rather have Wahab, I suppose, but competition for him is going to be fierce.

Also has/had offers from Florida, Clemson, South Carolina, and Cincinnati. This kid is an elite rebounder with a very high motor. I expect his ranking to improve dramatically. Thrilled about his OV. I wonder if he is not actually the best of the bigs on our list at this point. I would rather have Wahab, I suppose, but competition for him is going to be fierce.

That's the thing, we are on his final list. I think we can take Xaxier, Dayton and North Texas.

So is he 6'8" or 6'10"?

It seems to depend on who you ask. Verbal Commits says he's 6'9". 247 and Rivals say he's 6'10". I've seen 6'7" and 6'8" but those are probably based on older information.

This kid seems pretty good and has a lot of upside, but it's really hard to judge his ability based on the FIBA U-18 video he shared because he was more or less the best player on a really bad team. I'll probably have to look for more video. Of course, given his offers a lot of pretty decent schools (Cincinnati, namely) are seeing his potential, so I'd be just fine with it if he committed here.

It seems to depend on who you ask. Verbal Commits says he's 6'9". 247 and Rivals say he's 6'10". I've seen 6'7" and 6'8" but those are probably based on older information.

This kid seems pretty good and has a lot of upside, but it's really hard to judge his ability based on the FIBA U-18 video he shared because he was more or less the best player on a really bad team. I'll probably have to look for more video. Of course, given his offers a lot of pretty decent schools (Cincinnati, namely) are seeing his potential, so I'd be just fine with it if he committed here.
His rebounding efficiency numbers in EYBL this summer were insane.

Kofi is #25 in the class. Okoro is #56 and is an Oregon Duck. Freemantle is a top 100 4*.

Kofi is #25 in the class. Okoro is #56 and is an Oregon Duck. Freemantle is a top 100 4*.

Yikes. Kid seems good, then. Like I said, I would be totally fine if he decided to commit here. We could really use some size going foward and between Sissoko and Wahab I'd be a pretty happy camper if one of them committed here.

I don't know what bothers me more, uncropped screenshots or vertical cell phone photos.

tenor.gif

Back